Saturday, April 23, 2005

Decisions Decisions

I got a tough decision to make in the comming week. I had an interview with a co-op position on the 22nd and they said they will get back to me next week, however I also just recieved word that on of my Prof's also wants me to work for him, for a pretty good salary I might add.

Unfortunately I need to tell my prof if I'm unable to take the position by Monday at which point ifire might not have made their descision yet. However, I will ask about my status on Monday and if they have declined or if the cost / benefit of going with ifire can't out weigh working for Dr. Wassyng then I will pic Wassyng's position.

No comments: