Monday, September 03, 2007

The move

Well the move has started, I've already moved some big items to the place I will be calling home for the next 2 years.

Tomorrow is phase 2 of the move which in my schedule is the final phase, so far the conditions look promising I'm stuck with another engineering grad student that should mean that the house will not become a super freaky drunk party house at some god awful weekday (or so I hope now).

I won't have home based internet until the 5th so you can expect a black out period will I suffer from internet withdrawal? Maybe.

But a day or two down in Hamilton will at least have the plus side effect of forcing me to unpack and I couldn't complain about that.

No comments:

Hobbies

I need new hobbies. Two years into COVID-19 my hobby became everything COVID related everything from keeping up with the latest restriction...