A Cold.... Damn A Cold
I caught a cold today I've been feeling the effects since 2 days ago. Come to think of it I probably caught it during the CSJ. Just hope it wasn't west nile or something. Well it doesn't feel like west nile. The worst of it was over yesterday was not too good a day. Today I'm starting to feel slightly better.
What a way to start the school year.
Thursday, August 28, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hobbies
I need new hobbies. Two years into COVID-19 my hobby became everything COVID related everything from keeping up with the latest restriction...
-
Here's a linux utorrent script so you can start utorrent server like a service on linux machines! Currently tested working on ubuntu a...
-
Recently ubuntu decided to switch from upstart to systemd as the primary mechanism for running service. As a result I needed to update my ...
No comments:
Post a Comment