Monday, August 25, 2003

Center for Social Justice

Sorry a quick correction on my last post I went to the Center for Social Justice (CSJ) not SJR.

Anyways it was an EXCELLENT trip.

I've been too busy recently that I lost sight of who I was. I feel like a better more resilent version of myself now that I've went to the CSJ. This is great I got to work with some kids, teach them some leadership skills and in the process reconnect with what the program was all about.

If anyone ever has a chance to check the program out I suggest you do it's well worth the expense even if your not a social activist (which I am not).

Now all that's left is going to Hamilton and getting my University stuff setup!

No comments:

Hobbies

I need new hobbies. Two years into COVID-19 my hobby became everything COVID related everything from keeping up with the latest restriction...