Friday, September 12, 2003

YLCD online!

YLCD finally has a forum running online! it took a while and it took some headaches but we finally got a forum online and are now finally using it.

As for school well school is school, that means hard, and tiring. Whoever says second year is easier than first year should be beat with a stick. Second year in software engineering is the hardest S.O.B. compared to maybe people in mechanical engineering. As for problems with McMaster in general well I still got to pay the rest of my tuition fees before the intrest kicks in and my books are eating a hole in my VISA.

All and all though my year has started and I expect alot more pain to follow.

No comments:

Hobbies

I need new hobbies. Two years into COVID-19 my hobby became everything COVID related everything from keeping up with the latest restriction...