Wednesday, August 31, 2005

A whole lotta...

Finally I get a break I can say that for the next 4 days I'm doing NOTHING! That's right nothing! whew. After a whole 12 months of activity I'm sure as hell glad to finally get this week off. I'm prepared to catch up on my rest, and to finish tying up some not so loose ends. (cough cough government).

It really does feel good to do nothing, in fact waking up at 12:00pm everyday could not be sweeter. I think my body is still catching up the rest it lost throughout the entire year.

oh and another thing I just changed my cell number today to a local number. If you didn't get it you'll have to email me to get it.

Later!

No comments:

Hobbies

I need new hobbies. Two years into COVID-19 my hobby became everything COVID related everything from keeping up with the latest restriction...