Sunday, September 17, 2006

Birthday!

It's times when you forget your own birthday and your friends remind you that you realize you have the best friends in the world.

What other friends will go through the effort of setting up your whole birthday and realize that you'd be too over consumed to remember your own birthday?

Spur of the moment we decided to go out to the black forest inn. Which, was a German/Austrian restaurant. To be honest we went cause the chef's name was wolfgang. The restaurant itself comes highly recommended on the student list, the enviroment is very homey, the food is very generous. It's quite a full experience.

Unfortunately in our spur of excitement we didn't bring a camera so I don't have pictures for you.

However once I got back to Jenny's house there was a cake wating for me. In geeky tradition it was lit up in binary!


The entire house at put together my birthday celebrations complete with an ever so co-ordinated singing of the "Birthday song".





And as the candles went out I realized I had the best friends in the world. I mean if it weren't for them I'd missed my own birthday :-)

No comments:

Hobbies

I need new hobbies. Two years into COVID-19 my hobby became everything COVID related everything from keeping up with the latest restriction...