Friday, October 08, 2004

Crappy marks seem to be the theme this time of year, I know i follow an exponetial curve when it comes to my marks but my recent preformance was pretty depressing. I say this because I base my preformace on those of my peers, meaning if all my peers do crappy then I feel less bad about doing crappy. However this time it seems all my peers did maraculously well and I did crap-tacular. It's really unnerving when you realize that your fellow students did at least 10% better than you in all subjects. Sure there's going to be those that have done worse but I bet anything your really going to have to look long and hard for them.

Anyways just kinda concerned for my educational health now.

No comments:

Hobbies

I need new hobbies. Two years into COVID-19 my hobby became everything COVID related everything from keeping up with the latest restriction...