Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Rebuild Begins

A few days ago I finally got all the parts together for the Blade CP Pro. I’m in the process of starting the first rebuild since a mechanical failure caused a crash due to a servo that failed to respond.
It does baffle me how bad the stock E-flite servos are. I’ve since replaced those with my trusty HXT900 (I apparently buy these by the dozen now).

rebuild1

Since it’s winter this time around I have time to make sure cable management is done right. This is probably the most clean cable route I’ve done so far to the bird.
Blades still need to be installed but I think I’ll get around to doing that once we are closer to flight season so I don’t falsely think I can just take it out and fly it.

No comments:

Hobbies

I need new hobbies. Two years into COVID-19 my hobby became everything COVID related everything from keeping up with the latest restriction...