Sunday, March 28, 2010

Vesaero build log 3

More work on Vesaero 2 days ago I managed to finish building the nose cone.

Originally I decided to go with a 2D profile design but with more thought I decided this wasn’t going to be cool enough for a “Vortex” build.

So I popped into Google Sketch-up and came up with this nose design:

 

nosecone2 nosecone2-splitLnosecone2-splitM

The original Google sketchup work file can be found here if you want to take a closer look.

So with a lot of careful cutting of each of the triangles and a lot of gluing the finished Vesaero build looks as follows:

HPIM6372

HPIM6374

HPIM6378

HPIM6379

HPIM6380

HPIM6381

HPIM6384

HPIM6383

No comments: