Sunday, December 30, 2007

Steal This Film 2

I don't normally link things I find on the internet, nor do I normally link to a torrent off site. However after watching this particular film I felt compelled to ask you people to steal it.

It's a documentary of sorts on the current state of information it's really nothing new, but I will say it's a good summary for what undoubtedly you and I have had to live through for the last few years seeing how we are the "napster" generation.

The video claims that we are the soldiers at the front lines of a new war, quite frankly, after watching it I think you'd agree with them as well.

http://www.stealthisfilm.com/Part2/

No comments:

Hobbies

I need new hobbies. Two years into COVID-19 my hobby became everything COVID related everything from keeping up with the latest restriction...