No more variables
Today we hit quite a road block RobotC ran out of variables we are currently working on ways to minimize the number variables used in our straight driving algorithm and our basic turning algorithm.
I'm personally having second thoughts about all the previous algorithms where we were trying to be very precise with everything it seems now we don't have that kind of luxury.
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hobbies
I need new hobbies. Two years into COVID-19 my hobby became everything COVID related everything from keeping up with the latest restriction...
-
Here's a linux utorrent script so you can start utorrent server like a service on linux machines! Currently tested working on ubuntu a...
-
Recently ubuntu decided to switch from upstart to systemd as the primary mechanism for running service. As a result I needed to update my ...
No comments:
Post a Comment