Saturday, October 28, 2006

Maria Turns 22!

Maria arrived at her birthday with class grace. Just look at that smile she could do a Crest commercial right now and people would believe her. The birthday party was hosted at crabby joe's. Fun atmosphere to take your friends at a good price I might add.



After crabby's food, pool was the order of the night. Strangely we opted for an undrunken pool fest which turned out to be much more entertaining than I expected.



2 seconds later after this photo I stab Brad.... Ok I wish I did {evil grin}.



After pool both cameras were broken out and an all out camera war ensued.



Flashes fire shutters clicked, as cameras rapidly flashed the room!



Innocent bystandards were unfortunate enough to get in the crossfire.



Well... I put a caption on this one ;-)



Oh and how was the cake? Well watch below:

No comments:

Hobbies

I need new hobbies. Two years into COVID-19 my hobby became everything COVID related everything from keeping up with the latest restriction...