3R03 9/13/04 8:50 am
Kedri is confusing me right now. What does "one person's roof is another's ceiling" mean? I thought the person that has a roof above his head was the same person that has that particular ceiling. I mean you could probably look at your neighbor's roof and have it not be your ceiling but that's a stretch.
I think the point of it was, the higher level in the waterfall design defines what you need to do and the lower levels deal with how. Each upper level defines each lower level's requirements.
9:17 am
things to look forward to: documentation, how to write req.
Monday, September 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hobbies
I need new hobbies. Two years into COVID-19 my hobby became everything COVID related everything from keeping up with the latest restriction...
-
Here's a linux utorrent script so you can start utorrent server like a service on linux machines! Currently tested working on ubuntu a...
-
Recently ubuntu decided to switch from upstart to systemd as the primary mechanism for running service. As a result I needed to update my ...
No comments:
Post a Comment