9/10/04 11:23 am 3I03
found out I read the wrong pages. Realized Shreaz wasn't kidding.
suppose to read VII I read VIII
11:35 am
prof confirmed mistake.
11:39 am
what is ACM?
association of computing machines.
11:40 am
Prof does a self promo.
On his website.
11:51 am
story time begins. David Parnes.
11:54 am
story time ends.
12:03 pm
prof reviews what we were suppose to read.
12:19 pm
class ends
read: 289-300
Monday, September 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hobbies
I need new hobbies. Two years into COVID-19 my hobby became everything COVID related everything from keeping up with the latest restriction...
-
Here's a linux utorrent script so you can start utorrent server like a service on linux machines! Currently tested working on ubuntu a...
-
Recently ubuntu decided to switch from upstart to systemd as the primary mechanism for running service. As a result I needed to update my ...
No comments:
Post a Comment