Filming in Hamilton
This weekend (Sunday) I might be heading down to Hamilton to be in the intro video to CSGAMES team Segfault. As of yet I haven't recieved the location and time details so I'm not sure but there's a good chance this week would be the week to get team segfault's clips together while Kev and others will dilligently work on splicing together the various clips to form an actual team video.
Next week wednesday (Feb 15) I'll be heading down to Missauga for a .NET user group meeting (at Microsoft Canada Headquarters). That should be an interresting event.
Additionally following that week that weekend the 5G gang would probably be heading to T.O. or at least Andy might be heading down week of 18-19 for the auto show, which I will be joining him.
Sounds like some busy weeks ahead.
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hobbies
I need new hobbies. Two years into COVID-19 my hobby became everything COVID related everything from keeping up with the latest restriction...
-
Here's a linux utorrent script so you can start utorrent server like a service on linux machines! Currently tested working on ubuntu a...
-
Recently ubuntu decided to switch from upstart to systemd as the primary mechanism for running service. As a result I needed to update my ...
No comments:
Post a Comment