The installers at bell and cogeco are strange creatures, they ask for a 9-5 window when installing a phone line or initially connecting a cable. This is installing a phone line even if your room has jacks (weird).
I mean normally if you have phone jacks they just connect you at the CO box and your loop is established. I'm assuming they want to come by and perform an initial line sync test.
Anyways after I get a sync, I intend on doing some speed measurements and provided I can approach the speeds achieved from the same ISP in Toronto and my download rates from speed test servers stay above 1Mbps I believe we'd be all set with this internet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hobbies
I need new hobbies. Two years into COVID-19 my hobby became everything COVID related everything from keeping up with the latest restriction...
-
Here's a linux utorrent script so you can start utorrent server like a service on linux machines! Currently tested working on ubuntu a...
-
Recently ubuntu decided to switch from upstart to systemd as the primary mechanism for running service. As a result I needed to update my ...
No comments:
Post a Comment